- ENGT110 / 111 / 113Circuits 1 with Labs 1 and 2
- Introduction to basic theory of DC and AC circuits.
- ENGT114 / 115 / 117 Circuits 2 with Labs 1 and 2
- Complex alternating current and direct current circuits. Emphasis is on impedance,reactance power.
- EET252 / 253 Electrical Construction 2 with Lab
- Expands the knowledge and skills needed to work in commercial and industrial construction wiring.
- EET250 NEC(National Electrical Code)
- Emphasizes the importance of NEC as it applies to electrical installations.
- BTX105 Basic Troubleshooting
- This course explores the science of troubleshooting and the importance of proper maintenance procedures.
|Program Documents coming soon|